New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Beansprouts with Chinese Sausages and Egg 腊肠蛋炒牙菜



I loved to cook this when I was a teenager. It was easy and yummy.

Some people pick the ends of the sprouts to make the dish look more presentable. For me, I can't be bothered about it. It's not that they are inedible.

It's quite a no brainer dish, just go with your heart, as much of everything as you like :)
Add in some sliced chilli if you like it with some heat.




Beansprouts with Chinese Sausages and Egg 腊肠蛋炒牙菜

by WendyinKK

2 cups of beansprouts, rinsed
1 chinese sausage, sliced
1 egg
1 clove garlic, minced
1 sprig spring onion, sectioned
Salt and pepper to taste

1. Heat wok on medium low and put in 1 tsp oil.
2. Put in Chinese sausages and gently fry until they start to release oil. Push them to the side.
3. Turn heat to high. Add in garlic and fry until fragrant, taking care not to burn the sausages.
4. Push sausages back into the oil and crack the egg in. Scramble the egg fry until the egg is cooked.
5. Add in beansprouts, salt and pepper and cook for a minute or two, not too long or else the beansprouts turn soggy.
6. Add in spring onion, toss everything together and turn off the heat.



2 comments:

  1. I always pick the ends of the beansprouts, it's an activity that I've always helped my mom since young, so seeing beansprouts with the end just make me feel uncomfortable haha. This looks like a really simple and delicious dish to prepare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...