Wednesday, March 31, 2010
It's pretty easy to do.
1 block of silken tofu, largely cubed
2 small packs of enoki, ends trimmed off and separated loosely.
1 pack of brown beech mushrooms, ends trimmed and separated
There's no rule to how much to put, just put as u please
2 shallots, sliced and fried til crisp in 3 Tbsp oil.
2 Tbsp light soy sauce
Some green onion slices
1. Arrange silke tofu cubes in a deep dish. Top with enoki and beech mushrooms. It'll be a huge mound, but don't worry, the mushrooms shrink a lot.
2. Steam on high heat for 7-10 minutes, until mushroom wilts.
3. Pour away liquid from dish.
4. Top with shallot and the oil it was fried in, and light soy sauce.
5. Garnish with some sliced green onions.