New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Honey Butter


actual amount


I made this to eat with Feta Cheese Bread. I really loved it so much so that I felt like licking it of the spoon.

I used manuka honey to make this because of the strong flavour and thick consistency.
If you used other honey, it could be more runny and flavour less pronounced.
I also chose to use salted butter, because like caramel, I believe it will enhance the taste and flavour.



Honey Butter
Source: WendyinKK

60gm salted butter
30gm manuka honey
1 drop of vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon

Mix everything together until smooth.



I used the honey butter with Feta Cheese Bread

6 comments:

  1. YUM in BIG capital letters!! So gonna make this pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...this will be very nice. I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i know i'll love this Wendy, yum!
    i want to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always eat butter on toast with honey drizzle on it, maybe I should try this way. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tried it immediately.
    Butter has never tasted this good. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...