New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fruit Ring Cake 水果圈蛋糕



My brothers and I usually celebrate Mother's day late, because on the actual day, eateries are crammed with families celebrating their mothers. We did it yesterday, and I made this cake for my mom.

It's an orange chiffon cake with canned peach, fresh kiwi and strawberries. The fillings consist of the same fruits aranged in the same order.

Mom liked the cake.... well, my mom likes everything I bake for her. She loves all my bakes, just the way she loves all of me.






6 comments:

  1. I like the way the almonds are sticked so neatly onto the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    I stuck them on piece by piece, instead of pressing them on by the handsful.
    It's more time comsuming, but looks much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color combination is so pretty! and the sides of the cake is so unique...beautifully decorated! I wish I can be like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carine,
    I tot you could make very pretty cakes, I remember seeing lots of pretty cakes in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wendy..

    the cake is lovely and so are all your cakes...

    am new to this site and was going through the different cakes...."wow" is all i can say....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,
    Thank you and hope to know you name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...