Monday, May 12, 2008
Szechuan Veg. & Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
200 gm Chicken breast, julienned
100 gm Szechuan Vegetable
1 ½ Tbsp oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 ½ tsp salt
3 Bird eyes chili (optional, chopped)
Flat noodles for 2 (prepared according to packaging)
1. Heat wok and put in oil. Put in chopped garlic and sauté until fragrant and golden.
2. Put in chicken and stir until it’s half cooked.
3. Put in Szechuan vegetables. Stir.
4. Add in water, bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes
5. Season with salt. It has to be slightly more salty.
6. To serve, place noodles in a bowl, place amount of bird’s eye chili as needed. Pour boiling soup over noodles.