Sunday, January 10, 2010
Kitchen Tips from me to U!
Hope u find these tips helpful
Click on the questions to find the tip that is located in my blog.
It's in the posts. You have to read through.
1. How to make green vegetables "green" after blanching, or even prolonged boiling.
2. How to get the "wok hei" , the distinctive fragrance from stir frying, like Chinese restaurants style fried vegetables.
3. How to get a smooth surface for Seri Muka
4. How to make smooth Chinese Steamed Eggs
5. Tenderizing beef using common household ingredient
6. How to get equal layers when baking Sarawak/Indonesian Layer Cakes
7. How to get a smooth tart crust that does not leak
8. Temperature control in making buttercream
9. How to prevent overboiling porridge
10. How to make sure no fish bones in fish porridge
11. How to prevent fishy smell in porridge
12. How to detect food dye in tea
I'll add to the list as I continue to blog.
New Youtube Channel
Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA