Wow, I've been nominated for this award twice in a week. Thanks to TracieMoo of Bittersweet Flavours and Pearlyn of A Full-Timed Housefly. Hehe, it feels like a chain letter. But it seems that I don't have that much of fellow blogger friends to pass to, since these 2 are already part of my constant readers.
So I'll pass this award to readers to have commented a few times on my blog. Sorry to all those who read constantly but since u never left a word for me, I wouldn't know who u are.
Having the picture of the award posted onto your blog, one should
- Share the 10 things in life that make you happy with your readers
- Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers who brighten up your day
- Share the links to the 10 bloggers', as mentioned above, on your blog
- Get the 10 bloggers informed about the award
- Ask the 10 award recipients to relink their blogs to yours.
1. A morning kiss from hubby.
2. When my all my food gets cleaned up from their dishes in no time.
3. Perfect bakes and perfect dishes. How I hate it when the time and money spent is wasted.
4. Flowers... easy huh.. but I am rather old fashioned
5. A long night's sleep.. 8 hours undisturbed by calls for milk. Sometimes Lydia calls for milk at 6am, then Lyanne at 7am... sigh... :(
6. Lydia dancing and singing. She can really follow children concert's dance moves, Barney action songs...Her Nanny even brings her to her ballroom dancing class.
7. Lyanne doing baby talk. Her first word, "No more" and until now.. her other word is "Open", and she'll shove me a bag of biscuits.
8. Lots of hits and comments on my blog. See.... u can make me happy..so please comment.
9. When people try out my recipes, give feedback, post my recipes and link them back to me.
10. Calls or smses from old time buddies. Chat chat chat.....
I'd like to pass this award to
2. Blessed Homemaker
3. Shirley of Kokken69
4. J of J's Kitchen
5. Anne from Simply Anne's
6. Sweetiepie from What's for Dessert Today
7. DG from Test and Tested
8. CHVoon from Life 2009
9. Sonia from Nasi Lemak Lover
10. Cheng Yee Lee, a friend of mine.