The final of the black soy bean trilogy, all posted in 3 days. First I made the soy milk, then I made the tofu, and this time I cooked the tofu ;)
Or maybe I'm a cheater for splitting this post that supposedly can be done in one. Well, they are actually 3 different recipes and when I post them separately you don't lose sight of any of them :) So, no excuses of not seeing either one.
This is a common recipe, and Swee San beat me at posting this, although I made this way earlier than the time she posted (yaya, I did this months ago :p). But there's no competition in the blogging world. Everybody makes their own stuff and blogs at their own speed. I'm definately a loser when it comes to speed. What I made today (yes today) will be seen here end of Nov... I do hope that the period of moving house will temporarily stop me from making any new stuffs, but the blog will go on, cos the drafts are already done, just waiting for the day to see light. By then I can blog quickly after I've made my stuff, so that you won't get any stale bakes and dishes.. BTW, smell anything weird???
Tofu with Angled Loofah
1 cup water
Gravy (all mix together)
Few drops sesame oil
2 tsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water
1. Fry tofu strips until golden. Dish up and drain the oil.
2. Heat a wok on medium heat and put in 2 Tbsp oil.
3. Put in garlic and sauté until fragrant.
4. Put in angled loofah and fry until it is slightly softened, it will give out some moisture. Put in 1 cup water and let it simmer until loofah turns soft.
5. Put in gravy and cook until it thickens.
6. Return fried tofu into wok and gently toss, let the gravy coat the tofu and cook for a while.
7. Drizzle in beaten egg and toss gently.
8. Dish up
By the way,
Do you find my blog being different now?
My posts are no longer in the middle.
Which do you prefer,
the middle or the left?
Do tell me, please.......