I used China nectarines, which are a lot cheaper. This cake is very nice to eat, moist and soft.
Nectarine and Blueberry Cake Recipe
Recipe source : Piggy's Cooking Journal who adapted from 手のひらサイズのベイクドケーキ
144g butter, at room temperature
100g castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
144g self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder (I skipped this)
2 tablespoon yogurt
2 nectarines, cut into slices (mine was rather smallish)
40 blueberries (surprisingly, I really did throw in 20 blueberries per pan
1) Preheat oven to 170 deg C. Grease a 18cm loaf pan, and then line with baking paper.
2) In a medium bowl, whip butter and sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Beat the egg into the batter, follow by vanilla extract. Mix until just combine.
3) Mix in yogurt, follow by flour and baking powder. Mix until the flour just disappear from the batter.
4) Scrape the batter into the pan. Arrange nectarine slices and blueberries on the batter.
5) Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the center of the cake turns out clean. Remove from oven, let the cakes cool on wire rack, serve.